Happy Hump Day!!! I’ve been in such a good mood all day because of the CAVS win last night! What a great game! 🙂 My husband and I were born and raised in Akron, Ohio. My entire family attended the same high school as Lebron James! So, we have a special place in our hearts for Lebron and the CAVS. We watched him play basketball when he was still in high school. I’ll have to put up the photo I have with myself and Lebron in the upcoming days!
ANYWHO…on another note…it’s strawberry season, folks. We LOVE strawberries in the Arnold house. Yesterday I went ahead and made a strawberry treat-I dipped them in melted white chocolate and sprinkles. Seriously, they’re like an explosion of flavors in your mouth! They’re really pretty too!
Delicious and easy to make is my cup of tea! All you need is some strawberries, white chocolate chips, canola oil and sprinkles!
• Clean your strawberries and pat them dry
• Melt your white chocolate chips in the microwave. I did 30 second increments until they were nicely melted (mixed with a spoon inbetween) and added a little canola oil (1/2 teaspoon or so) to get it a smooth texture.
• Poured my sprinkles into a separate bowl.
• Dipped the strawberries into the chocolate and then into the sprinkles.
• Set your dipped strawberries onto some parchment paper and allow chocolate to harden.