• 14 whole wheat dinner rolls
• 14 slices honey ham
• 14 slices Provolone cheese (I took 7 pieces of cheese and cut them in half to make 14)
• 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard
• 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
• 1/2-3/4 stick of butter, melted
• Grated onion (probably a little over a tablespoon)
• About a 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Preparing the Sliders:
• Begin by slicing the rolls (I didn’t slice all the way through)
• Spread mayo on both sides of the roll
• Add a piece of the honey ham & then a slice of cheese
• Place sliders in an oven safe dish ( I used a 9 x 13 glass dish. I lined the bottom of dish with tin foil first)
** Make sure the sandwiches are right next to each other!!! (this helps the sauce from running all over the bottom, causing sliders to become soggy).
After the sliders are put together, start making the sauce…
• Melt butter (use a pourable dish-I used my glass measuring cup)
• Add sesame seeds, mustard, grated onion, and Worcestershire sauce
• Mix well
• Pour sauce over sandwiches & cover with tin foil.
• Bake in a pre-heated 350° oven for about 25 minutes (I baked for 27minutes)
Remove tin foil & bake for an additional 2-3 minutes.
*These make a great addition to your Christmas Eve spread. They are SOOO good!